Shipping in Croatia
Inland Service includes transportation of container from vendors (shipper) to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping (consignee) by truck and / or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever you need for inland transportation you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
SD - PLOCE / SPLIT:
As CY product not available anymore due to port simplification, SD links to mentioned locations are also deactivated as cargo in 99% have origin/destination at other locations.
PRIOR to sending quotation to customer, contact our intermodal department (email@example.com) stating Final Delivery Address/Loading Address to get correct Inland Haulage rate.
In order to price Origin/Delivery Location please provide:
- Final Delivery Address(Import) or Loading Address(Export)
- Unit Type
Please note that:
- For Import shipments Commercial invoice for custom purpose MUST be issued to consignee on DAP (formal DDU) basis
- Prior to import delivery all local charges have to be collected
- IHI/IHE rate MUST be on PPD basis
- IHI/IHE rate includes transportation and T1 document through Croatia, if additional documents needed (phytosanitary, veterinary etc.) it will be charged accordingly
Upon receipt of mentioned information and PRIOR to the shipment priced, this information MUST be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and final RATE APPROVAL.
WEIGHT LIMITATIONS – ALL LOCATIONS:
Croatia road gross limitation: truck+chases+container tara+cargo= 40t
Allowed Net weight of cargo in container: 22.000,00 kg and if > 22.000,00 kg – OVER WEIGHT SURCHARGE is applicable.
Veterinary documentation charges depends of cargo type and weight.
Phyto inspection charges - on demand, depend on cargo, weight and origin.