Shipping in Honduras
Procedure / Requirements
- Shipper on B/L should be an Honduran company (legal entity) for customs purposes, any special request please contact email@example.com.
- Weight Limitations :
- 21 MT Using Load port Acajutla and Corinto
- 23 MT Using load port Puerto Cortes - SD Moves
- 25 MT Using load port Puerto Cortes - CY Moves
- Over 23 TONS SD service 22 TONS allowed, from 23-25 TONS a penalty of USD 275 applies. CY service maximum payload is the allowed by the CY or origin.
- Special Equipment: No equipment inventory. ONLY accepted upon request.
- OOG: Equipment NOT available in Honduras. Have to ask for it as per customer's request. Might be available in 2-6 weeks after request.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Honduras, please click here.