Shipping in Ecuador
Procedure / Requirements
- For general routing guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Documentation Requirements:
- The shipper must be Ecuadorian and the info on B/L must be complete, including TAX ID, called RUC. Weight on B/L must be updated in Kilos and not pounds.
- DAE (Documento Aduanero de Exportación) is mandatory in cargo description.
- No acceptance of LCL condition.
- Multiple shippers and/or consignees for one container are not accepted.
- Electronic information is submitted to local customs system 12 hours prior vessel departure. Any change on BL after this should be notified to Export Customer Service, otherwise custom fine will be charged in order to update or submit information in customs system.
- Commodities: Leather, articles of leather
- Weight limitations: maximum payload per container should be verified in each equipment prior stuffing.
- Dangerous cargo, please contact email@example.com.
- OOG, B/B and IMO cargo, subject to standard SeaLand approval procedures.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Ecuador, please click here.