Shipping in Morocco
Supported intermodal modes in Morocco
Inland haulage includes transportation from vendors to the port of shipment, and from discharge port to the point of stripping the ocean container by truck and / or rail.
We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Constant monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
Our inland haulage in Morocco delivers both FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL (Less than the Container Load) cargo to the final customer anywhere.
|FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US:|
|Inland Haulage services and Equipment Claim:Saadeddine.Mohamed@maersk.com|
|Phone||+212 522 489 548|
|Fax||+212 522 430 829|
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Escort needed for special cargo: US military, paper money
- OOG acceptance depending on dimensions and corridor
- Weight Limits : Maximum payload mentioned on the CSC plate of the container