Shipping in Albania
Import & Export
Whether you’re looking to import or export goods, Seago Line wants to make it easier for you to do business. Below you will find all the information you need on our import and export procedures, restrictions and new surcharge structure.
- Release of Cargo - Surrendering the Bill of Lading – Endorsements:
- The first endorsement must be made by the party with title
- The last »endorsement« is by the party to whom delivery can be made
- One original Bill of Lading is enough
- The Bill of Lading must be duly endorsed (for ¨to order Bills¨)
- Not negotiable, cannot be endorsed
- Delivery can be made (only) to person named as consignee, upon proof of identity – Way Bill does not have to be surrendered to effect delivery
- Commodity – Cigarettes/tobacco: all shipments to Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Malta with commodity cigarette or tobacco can be accepted only upon confirmation from import desk about the consignee's will to take care of the clearance and final delivery of the goods before the loading of cargo at origin.
Shipper, Booked by or other entity which takes part to the shipment located in the origin country, must provide written confirmation of its takeover of the cargo in case of consignee failure and cargo reloaded to origin.
Special certificates are needed for plants / seeds (phyto-sanitary certificate), meat and fish (Veterinary, Origin certificates and Catch Certificates for any fish products). Please contact our Import Customer Service for further details at HR.email@example.com.
- Special Cargoes – No restrictions in general though for trucking to inland points, special permits might be needed (depends on the actual oversize, therefore please inquire).
For dangerous cargo the dangerous cargo papers must be provided and approved at the time the booking is placed. Please inquire exact details with our Customer Service.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
COMBINED DEMURRAGE AND DETENTION
Combined demurrage and detention starts from Discharge day (included), ends with gate-in empty (included)
Note: Demurrage DRY and REEF (Storage and electricity are charged directly from the terminal)
|Days after free time expiration||20’ DRY||40’/40’hc 45’DRY||20’ REEF||40’ REEF||IMO||Specials (OT/FR)|
|13th– 20th||10 EUR||15EUR||25EUR||70EUR||Same as Dry||Same as Dry|
|21st - onwards||25EUR||50EUR||50EUR||130EUR|