Shipping to and from Jamaica
Find all you need to ship to and from Jamaica. Find the right route, Sealand’s office locations, discover local solutions, payment options and more.
Get up-to-date local information about export procedures and restrictions, demurrage and detention, container pick-ups and more.
Procedures and requirementsRestrictions
- We do not currently offer inland haulage services in Jamaica.
- Documentation required 48 hours before arrival of vessel.
- Radioactive commodity restricted.
- OOG, controlled commodities and Hazardous Material restricted. Require special approval from relevant authorities before vessel departure.
- Weight limitations: Road weight limitations is 30 tons (customer responsibility).
Let's get started
Ready to ship?
Look up rates for new shipments and inland tariffs.
Contact our sales team if you need to know more about our solutions.