Shipping in Cambodia
*Important: effective from May 2017, we stopped accepting all used cargoes import into Cambodia transshipped via Vietnam portsdue to transshipment customs law of Vietnam. Please ensure that you contact with email@example.com for any question about such routing acceptance.
Effective 01 October 2006, all shipping documents including manifests and Bills of Lading must be updated with REAL shipper and REAL local consignee details. This includes completion of address, telephone and fax numbers. In addition, cargo manifest and Bill of Lading at vessel clearance stage must be exactly the same as per Bill of Lading Submission at cargo clearance stage for easy verification of its correctness.
1. Real/ultimate shipper and local consignee must be declared in manifest.
3. No need to describe real shipper and consignee in the description or shipping marks of master Bill of Lading as customs need house Bill of Lading to be attached with carrier Bill of Lading upon submission of manifest to customs for vessel clearance.
|Tue Arrival||Wed 08:00|
|Fri Arrival||Sat 08:00|
- Cars/vehicles (with right-hand drive) are strictly prohibited
- Used shoes, used tires
- Toxic products
- Dangerous cargo (Please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org and KH.Import@mcc.com.sg before acceptance)
- Raw Cotton
- Game machine
- Used commodity, Personal Effect, & Reefer cargo (Restrict for discharging at Phnom Penh CY port)
- Used commodity from FUKUSHIMA
With effective from 15 December 2003 onwards, Cambodian Customs requires all Import and Transit cargoes to be manifested with Full Address of Shipper and Full Address of Final Consignee. For SOC boxes, Full Address of Shipper and Full Address of Final Consignee are also required in attachment. All containers which are manifested only by company name (without address) will not be allow to discharge/transit and will have to return back to transit port.
Freight collect is acceptable except for import of personal effects, which must be prepaid.
Road limitation to/from Phnom Penh ICD
13.0 tons per 20’DC include container tare weight
24.3 tons per 40’DC/40’HC include container tare weight