Shipping in Canada
- Agreement on demurrage/detention charges and free days cannot be added to B/L bound for India
- Value of the goods cannot be added to BLs, unless an ad-valorem BL is required.
- SeaLand is not a conference line out of Canada, therefore B/L clauses/certificates requiring otherwise statement cannot be used. If any any other certificate is necessary, please contact Customer Service.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
Demurrage & Detention Disputes
• Demurrage and Detention disputes for U.S. shipments can be raised through our website www.SealandMaersk.com in the MyFinance section. In the event you wish to change the party invoiced, please e-mail disputes.AMR@sealandmaersk.com for assistance.
• When registering a dispute, please include the shipment number, container number, and a detailed description of the dispute including the applicable service contract number if pertinent to the claim. For disputes involving a change of paying party, written confirmation from the party who will pay is needed.
• Disputes must be submitted to Sealand within 30 days of the invoice date. We will provide feedback on your dispute within 5 business days of receipt.
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Canada, please click here.