Shipping in Haiti
Procedure / Requirements
- We do not currently offer inland haulage services in Haiti. For trucking solutions please contact AGEMAR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cut-off times are 48 hours prior vessel departure for documentation and 24 hours prior to vessel departure for equipment.
- Export bookings must be requested and confirmed 24 hours before picking up empty container.
- Shipping Instructions must be submitted 72 hours before vessel departure.
- OOG and IMO cargo are subject to standard SeaLand’s approval procedures.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
There are no Detention & Demurrage applicable for Export cargo.