Shipping in Hungary
For Pick Up Rates click here: Pick up tariff Hungary
- Bill of lading clausing, documentation – No special clauses / restrictions apply.
- Special Customs Requirements – Only customs cleared containers are accepted for shipping.
- Commodity – There are no restrictions in place. Special certificates are needed for plants/seeds (phyto-sanitary certificate), and meat or fish (Veterinary and Origin certificates) depending on destination. Please ask our Customer Service team for more details.
- Weight and measurement - For general information on weight and measurement restrictions please contact your local Sealand office.
- Special cargoes – There are generally no restrictions, though for trucking to inland points special permits may be needed (dependent on the actual oversize, so please inquire). For dangerous cargo the dangerous cargo papers must be provided and approved at the time the booking is placed. Please ask our Customer Service team for exact details.
Freetime & Demurrage
|Export demurrage at Budapest MAHART and Metrans Terminal|
|Freetime starts with the 1st day as day when container arrives at the terminal and last day as day when container leaves the terminal. Both days included.|
|Dry cargo||5 calendar days||Day of gate-in and day of gate-out included.|
|Reefer cargo||5 calendar days||Day of gate-in and day of gate-out included.|
Note: IMO Cargo follows the free days of Reefer containers.
|Demurrage charges after free time|
|Tariff rate (calendar days) starts with the first day after free time expires. All charges subject to changes without prior notice.|
|Charges per calendar day after free-time|
|20' dry container||Day 6-11||EUR 43|
|> 11||EUR 63|
|40' dry container||Day 6-11||EUR 63|
|> 11||EUR 93|
|20' reefer||Day 6-11||EUR 118|
|> 11||EUR 143|
|40' reefer||Day 6-11||EUR 133|
|> 11||EUR 163|
Manual Documentation Fee
From November 1st 2016, all shipping instruction submissions for your shipments must be submitted through My.Seagoline.com or any other online platform (EDI, INTTRA etc.).
In case that you still wish to submit the shipping instructions manually, a Manual Documentation Fee (MDF) is applied.
The Manual Documentation Fee will be: 25 USD / bill of lading
Services, surcharges and fees
|Amendment Fee||70 euro per Bill of Lading.|
|Certificate fee||70 euro per certificate.|
|Manual Documentation Fee||20 euro per Bill of Lading, applicable If information are not sent through our eCommerce tools.|