Shipping in Jamaica
Procedure / Requirements
- We do not currently offer inland haulage services in Jamaica.
- Documentation required 48 hours before arrival of vessel.
- Radioactive commodity restricted.
- OOG, controlled commodities and Hazardous Material restricted. Require special approval from relevant authorities before vessel departure.
- Weight limitations: Road weight limitation is 30 tons (customer responsibility).
- No operational split allowed.
- Customs duties become due upon cargo’s arrival at the first point/port of entry.
- Cargo remaining on dock in excess of 4 months may be deemed eligible for disposal by Customs.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Jamaica, please click here.