Shipping in Morocco
- The maximum weight limit for 20' and 40' standard equipment is 28T. If overweight noticed at one of the transshipment port, overweight will be removed under shipper account. For the high cube equipment the maximum weight allowed is 30T.
Reefer cargo out Tangier Mediterranean port:
- As per local restrictions, it is mandatory to get a Genset for any Inland Haulage of reefer cargo out of MAPTM. In this case, IHI needs to be arranged by ML.
Manifest and documentation:
- As per local customs regulation, multiple consignees for single container is not allowed and the split of delivery order for the same consignee is not possible.
- All the manifest amendments are feasible prior submission to customs otherwise; any modification will be subject to fine.
- Foreign Consignee & Notify Party is not acceptable. At least, one of them must be located in Morocco.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
Valid as of July, 15th 2019
|DAYS||20’ DRY||40’ / 40 HC||45’ DRY||20’ FLAT / OPEN||40’ FLAT / OPEN|
|0 - 7||0||0||0||0||0|
|8 - 15||185||370||370||250||500|
|16 - 27||309||618||618||350||700|
|As from days 28||515||1030||1030||550||1100|
|DAYS||20’ REEF||40’ REEF|
|0 - 3||0||0|
|As from day 4||515||1030|
Storage* only applicable for Tangier
Valid as of 15th September 2019
|DAYS||20’ DRY||40’ / 45’||20’ FLAT / OPEN||40’ FLAT / OPEN|
|0 - 5||0||0||0||0|
|6 - 7||15||30||20||40|
|As from days 8||40||80||50||80|
|DAYS||20’ REEFER||40’ REEFER|
|1 - 2||350||350|
|3 - 7||380||410|
|As from days 8||460||570|
Storage import : Calendar Days from same day of discharge until gate-out full day (included) of terminal. Storage for reefer INCLUDES plugging fees on terminal.
Charges per container per calendar day.
*Combine detention and demurrage are EXCLUDING terminal storage in Casablanca and Agadir, which are charged directly by the Terminal operators to customers
Manual Documentation Fee
From November 1st 2016, all shipping instruction submissions for your shipments must be submitted through My.Seagoline.com or any other online platform (EDI, INTTRA etc.).
In case that you still wish to submit the shipping instructions manually, a Manual Documentation Fee (MDF) is applied.
The Manual Documentation Fee will be: 25 USD / bill of lading