Shipping in Panama
Procedure / Requirements
- OOG and IMO cargo are subject to standard SeaLand approval procedures. For this cargo type shippers must send shipping instructions and gate in containers to port at least three hours ahead of cutoffs.
For cutoffs information refer to service cutoffs.
- Click here to see the monthly cuts of our ships and formats for export documents.
- Bank accounts for payments to Sealand Panama:
- Detention & Demurrage Payment, Prepaid Charges (freight): Bank account number: 0550381087- Citi Bank - Maersk Panamá, S.A.
- Payments for replacement of Delivery Order, Lost stamps, Return of empty unused equipment: Bank account number: 0550381052- Citi Bank- Maersk Panamá, S.A.
- Weight Restrictions. Before leaving the port facilities, containers are weighed in order to establish conformance with the overall weight restriction norm 37,000 Kgs.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Panama, please click here.