Shipping in Peru
Procedure / Requirements
- Dry Cargo: Empty containers should be picked up from ALCONSA – Callao (Carretera a Ventanilla Km 14.5). Full export containers should be delivered to ALCONSA – Zona 4 (Callao Port)
- Reefer Cargo: no instructions available.
- Please click here for monthly vessel schedules and cut-offs.
- Weight Restrictions. Cargo can be handled in all ports with no more than 30 tons all in (Average Tare KG + Maximum Payload), because apart of local road restrictions there are some ships with lifting capacity in their cranes no more than 35 tons.
- Special cargo: OOG, and IMO cargo are subject to standard Sealand approval procedures.
- Prepaid freight: no freight is accepted for collection in Venezuela
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Peru, please click here.