Shipping in Singapore
Manage your account online 24/7 - View, print, dispute and pay your invoices any time anywhere! Get started now with MyFinance on www.sealandmaersk.com
1. SmartPay: Instant freight release, no remittance and NO fees!
To use SMARTPAY register now with My Finance on www.sealandmaersk.com at this stage we accept SGD invoice only.
2. Bank Transfer:
- Account Name: SEALAND MAERSK ASIA PTE. LTD.
- SGD Branch Code: 7232 Account:147-068084-001 Swiftcode: HSBCSGSG
- USD Branch Code: 7232 Account:260-468350-178 Swiftcode: HSBCSGSG
- Bank: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (Collyer Quay Branch) Address:21 Collyer Quay # 01-00, HSBC Building , Singapore 049320
Note: We will not able to release your document unless the Invoice number is provided in remittance advice and email to SGRELEASEDESK@maersk.com for allocation.
4. OFAC embargoed shipments
Shipment from/to Cuba, North Korea, Sudan or Syria are under United States of America (U.S.) trade sanctions (OFAC embargoed shipments), payment for the related invoice(s) must be made to Handelsbanken in the currency of the invoice.
Bank name: Handelsbanken
Bank address: Havneholmen 29 Copenhagen 1561 V Denmark
Account owner: A.P. Moller Maersk A/S
Currency: EUR Registration number: 6499
Account number: 0003000013
Documents cannot be released for payments made to the incorrect account, and Maersk Line will not be held responsible for incorrect payments.
Rate of Exchange
It’s mandatory that all Payments are settled in the invoice currency which is shown in the “Total” column of the invoice. Any discrepancy in currency could result in delays in release of delivery orders and/ or bill of ladings.
Please find below exchange for the specific ETA/ETD on your invoices
|Import Arrival /
Export Departure Date
|USD to SGD||SGD to USD|
For historical record daily exchange rate click here