Shipping in Sweden
Besides as carrying containers by sea, Sealand Maersk can also arrange overland container transport, giving you a convenient, reliable door-to-door service. We ensure that your products are moved at the right time to the right place. Whatever your need for inland transportation is, you can count on us to deliver an effective and cost efficient inland service.
Supported intermodal modes in Sweden
Our intermodal shipping services connect key intermodal service points and major container ports with each other and to the rest of the world. With rail coverage, trucking, barge, and depots, you don’t need to transact with multiple suppliers or coordinate several hand overs.
|LOCATION AND DEPOT||CONNECTION|
We ensure that your cargo is moved at the right time to the right place. You can count on us to delivering an effective and cost efficient inland haulage service.
Our offering includes:
- Delivery on standard chassis with 1 hour free waiting time
- Multiple modes of transport
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Monitoring and quality assurance
- Timely pick-up and delivery
- One-stop-shopping combining your land and ocean transport needs
For any questions or requirements for additional services please kindly contact your local office.
See rates instantly for you inland transportation – click here
Please note the following restrictions that apply.
- Maximum container weight (cargo plus container) is 30 tons. For more information on weight and measurement restrictions please contact your local Sealand Maersk office.
- Out of gauge, break bulk and dangerous cargo subject to standard Sealand Maersk approval procedure.