Shipping in Uruguay
Procedure / Requirements
- Used tyres to Uruguay are not accepted unless proper approval from destination office. Contact URUCSIGEN@maersk.com to request booking acceptance.
- GDSM or FAK as commodities are not accepted.
- No overweight cargo is allowed (max. road haulage 45 tons - truck/chassis/ctr and cargo included).
- Weight on the bills must be shown in KGS.
- IMO 1.4 and others: subject to standard approval procedures and local regulations. Loading of shipment subject to destination office as DIRECT DISPATCH is mandatory. Request should be sent to URUCSIGEN@maersk.com.
- Multiple consignees for a single container are not accepted (only FCL for CY shipments can be released).
- SEALS are mandatory to be shown in each Tpdoc/manifest. B/L reading no seals or ML-None are not accepted.
Demurrage / Detention / Free time
To view the detailed information for Demurrage and Detention in Uruguay, please click here.