Rate Announcement – North Europe to Israel
Published on 11 August 2018
As Seago Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. The effective start date is 1st of June 2018 and effective end date until further notice, but not beyond 30th of June 2018. As always, please visit my.seagoline.com for a quote or contracts, which will provide you with details for the corridors and commodities specific to you.
|Antwerp||Ashdod||FAK||USD||625||950||USD 30||USD 60||EUR 210||EUR 210||USD 245||USD 355|
|Gaevle||Ashdod||FAK||USD||950||1285||USD 70||USD 140||SEK 2030||SEK 2030||USD 245||USD 355|
|Felixstowe||Ashdod||FAK||USD||535||970||USD 30||USD 60||GBP 160||GBP 160||USD 245||USD 355|
|Gdansk||Ashdod||FAK||USD||850||1250||USD 70||USD 140||EUR 130||EUR 130||USD 245||USD 355|
|Le Havre||Ashdod||FAK||USD||650||950||USD 30||USD 60||EUR 230||EUR 230||USD 245||USD 355|
- The above rates are inclusive of Basic Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF).
- The above rates are subject to Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS) and Handling Charges (both import (IMP) and export (EXP)). Levels of LSS, IMP and EXP are indicated above and Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS)
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
We would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for doing business with us. As the leading Intra-European shipping company, we strive to be your reliable shipping partner, propelling your business forward and supporting your growth ambitions.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on www.seagoline.com. If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.seagoline.com.