COVID-19 Updates - Vietnam and Cambodia
Published by Sealand Asia on 30 March 2020
We would like to share with you the latest updates related to the outbreak of COVID-19 and any impact to Sealand Asia’s operations in Vietnam and Cambodia.
Our leadership teams, as well as management in all other areas where cases of COVID-19 have been identified, are closely monitoring the situation as part of our strong commitment to ensure the safety of our employees whilst working towards mitigating any possible impact to our customers’ operations.
Please bookmark this advisory page where you will always find the latest update for Vietnam and Cambodia!
APRIL 6, 2020
Sealand Vietnam and Cambodia continues to be 100% operational to support our customers.
Office and Counter:
Almost counter activities have been moved to Digital solution as per our advisory 19 Mar, our counter will be open with shorten operating hour for picking up your documents only.
New opening hours of our counters will be changed from 31st, Mar 2020 until further notice as below:
- Hai Phong and Ho Chi Minh office: Morning (9AM – 12PM) and Afternoon (13PM -15PM)
- Ha Noi, Da Nang and Quy Nhon office: please contact our customer service team via email/call in advance to be arranged.
- The access for visitors to offices is reduced only to those submitting Original Bill (for import)
APRIL 2, 2020
Sealand Cambodia continues to be 100% operational to support our customers.
Office and Counter
All our offices remain open while our employees have been provided with the option of working from home. This way we can guarantee the continuity of your business responding effectively to your commercial and operational needs, while taking care of our people.
Your usual customer service and sales contacts are available via phone and email. Our counter will continue to open.
Process Changes/Alternative Solutions for Import/Export:
We would like to seek for your support on below recommendations in order to reduce the traffic and social interaction at the counter if feasible:
*Payment channel will be cash or cheque at Cambodian Public Bank (CPB Bank) or bank transfer to Industrial Commercial Bank of China (ICBC Bank).
- Beneficiary Name: MAERSK (CAMBODIA) LTD- MCC
- Bearer is required to be crossed
- Stamp “A/C Payee Only” on the cheque. (Note: the stamp also available for usage at Maersk’s Counter)
- The Cheque issued date & payment date should be the same. If Cheque issued date is in future date, the cheque will not be accepted.
Or Via Bank Transfer:
- Account name: MAERSK (CAMBODIA) LTD- SEALAND
- Beneficiary name: MAERSK (CAMBODIA) LTD- SEALAND
- Beneficiary Account: 6008000100000479964
- Bank name in English: INDUSTRAL AND COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
- Bank address: 17th Floor, Exchange Square, No.19-20, Street 106, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Swift code: ICBKKHPPXXX
Or Via Cash:
- Beneficiary: MAERSK (CAMBODIA) LTD- MCC
- Beneficiary’s Bank: CAMBODIA PUBLIC BANK
- Account number: 1100210007286
Please deposit cash to Maersk’s Cambodia Public Bank account as above for any branch and bring “Bank slip” to Maersk cashier for invoice clearing within the same day of cash/ Cheque payment to bank.
- For all payment methods, it is a must to input invoice/bill number in payment reference
- All bank charge must be are borne by customer.
MARCH 30, 2020
Sealand Vietnam and Cambodia counters are currently operating as normal. However, there may be a possibility of counter closure in the coming days due to the unpredictable spreading of COVID-19.
Therefore, we again highly encourage you to start below changes gradually in order to reduce the transaction at counter as well as keep your business continuing in case our counters are forced to close:
We are in constant communication with our customers to optimize the deployment of available resources. Rest assured that we are making every effort to maximize our capacity to support your needs.
We will keep you updated of any changes to the current situation.
Sealand – A Maersk Company Asia