With reference to the recent announcement shared by the Cambodia government, Phnom Penh and Ta Khmao City of Kandal are under lockdown during April 15th till April 28th, 2021. This has been put as a measure to better control the COVID-19 spread which has further increased in the past 2 weeks.
Please be informed that our business (including Ports and depots) is operated as usual. And in order to maintain safety for our customers, our counter at Phnom Penh office will be closed during April 15th till April 28th, 2021, but we would like provide e-solutions to make sure your supply chain will not be interrupted. Please refer to below guidelines.
- Please consider to request for Sea Waybill documentation type, which you can log-in https://www.sealandmaersk.com/shipmentoverview/export and download Sea way bill from our website.
- Please ask your shipper at origin to apply for Sea Waybill documentation type, so that you do not need to wait for document to be presented at our office, in order to get Delivery order.
- For Deliver Order release, For Import, please log in https://www.sealandmaersk.com/hub/ and request delivery order by putting your B/L number at Delivery Order section
- In case, it’s OB/L (Original Bill of Lading), please refer to below guidance.
- If OB/L is with your shipper at origin, please help to ask your shipper to change to telex release and we will waive the telex release fee.
- If OB/L is with you in Cambodia, we will request to do following:
- Please scan or send photo clear full page of your OB/L to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject name “OB/L checking B/L xxxxxxxxx” We will verify and get back to you within 1 working hour.
- Once we confirm the document from your scan or photo, we will ask you to send document via GrabExpress and the address will be shared in our email confirmation.
- After we receive physical OB/L, we will release D/O (Delivery Order) accordingly to your email.
If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact our local office.