With reference to the announcement made by Cambodian Government on April 14th, 2021 to put Phnom Penh and Ta Khmao of Kandal Province under lockdown from April 15th to April 28th, 2021. However, since the situation is not improved, so the lockdown is extended another week with some locations are put into Red, Orange, and Yellow Zones in order to better control of the spread of Covid-19.
Our office location was put into Orange Zone which non-essential businesses must be closed. In order to maintain safety for our customer, our counter at Phnom Penh office will continue to close till May 5th. However, we would like provide e-solutions to make sure your supply chain will not be interrupted. Please refer to below guidelines.
- Please consider to request for Sea Waybill documentation type, which you can log-in https://www.sealandmaersk.com/shipmentoverview/export and download Sea way bill from our website.
- Please ask your shipper at origin to apply for Sea Waybill documentation type, so that you do not need to wait for document to be presented at our office, in order to get Delivery order.
- For Deliver Order release, please log in https://www.sealandmaersk.com/hub/ and request delivery order by putting your B/L number at Delivery Order section
- In case, it’s OB/L (Original Bill of Lading), please refer to below guidance.
- If OB/L is with your shipper at origin, please help to ask your shipper to change to telex release and we will waive the telex release fee.
- If OB/L is with you in Cambodia, we will request to do following:
- Please scan or send photo clear full page of your OB/L to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject name “OB/L checking B/L xxxxxxxxx” We will verify and get back to you within 1 working hour.
- Once we confirm the document from your scan or photo, we will ask you to send document via GrabExpress and the address will be shared in our email confirmation.
- After we receive physical OB/L, we will release D/O (Delivery Order) accordingly to your email.
If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to contact our local office.