Shanghai Situation Update : Relief Package for Customers
Your supply chain is of the utmost importance to us. In light of the ongoing situation in Shanghai, China, and the local government’s precautionary control measures, we have been working around the clock to alleviate customer pain points.
We understand that the situation may have impacts on your business and that flexibility is key in this current period of time. As such, we would like to offer the following relief packages:
- Free Change of Destination* on import cargo into Shanghai port, that has ETA from April 1 to April 15
- Free Detention and Demurrage on cancelled export shipments from Shanghai, with ETD March 28 to April 5
- Interim stop of the Detention and Demurrage clock for the period March 28 to April 5, applicable for the location of Shanghai on both imports and exports
- Free amendment/cancellation for SPOT shipments exported from or imported into Shanghai, with ETD 1 April to 5 April, for export, and ETA, 1 April to 5 April, for import.**
- LnS products of rail and standalone barge options to nearby locations where the services are available. Please note that this a paid service.
* Subject to restowing, shifting cost and freight difference
** Amendment would be subject to re-pricing as usual
By offering the above, our aim is to give you sufficient room to assess the different options most fitting for your business, and manoeuvre some of the current pressure points caused by the Shanghai situation, all to lessen the impact to your supply chain.
Should you have any further questions or any feedback on how we can improve our relief package for you and your business, please contact your local Sealand Asia representatives. Our customer experience and commercial teams are always available to support should you need assistance.