Container Protect Essential (CP1) to be effective from 1st June 2022
At Sealand, your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we decided to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As from 1st of June 2022, a new product called Container Protect Essential (CP1) will come into effect, applicable to all shipments imported into Guatemala as part of your destination charges.
Container Protect Essential:
- USD 40 per container with coverage limit of USD 150 for Guatemala
- Applicable to all container import shipments as standard offering for all commodities.
- Provides coverage for container cleaning and repair costs up to the respective limit. In case container repair and cleaning fees may exceed the respective limit, we will invoice the difference separately.
- For contract with pre-agreed surcharges, the effective date will be applicable for the next contract period.
- For SPOT booking, the effective date is the 1stt June 2022 Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) at the booking confirmation date.
Meanwhile, we will also introduce a new value-added service, Container Protect Unlimited (CP3) which is optional, but will provide unlimited coverage. We will send you specific information about this new solution shortly
If you have questions, feel free to contact your local sales or customer experience representative. They will be happy to assist you.
We want to thank you for your business and look forward to continuously serving your global transportation needs.