New container protect for all Ocean imports into France and Spain
At Sealand – A Maersk Company your needs always come first. That’s why we are continuously trying to simplify the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, so we decide to introduce a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 15th July 2022 a new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect and is offered to all shipments imported into France and Spain as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- France import: EUR 15/ container*.
- New product covers container repair up to EUR 100.
- Spain import: EUR 15/ container*.
- New product covers container repair EUR 125.
- It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from 15th July 2022 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is 15th July 2022 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
Should you need further assistance, www.sealandmaersk.com is an excellent source of information about our logistics solutions and your shipments. You can learn more about Container Protect for France here and for Spain here. You may also reach out to our local Sealand - A Maersk Company representative for additional support: France or Spain.
*Read all Terms & Conditions.