New container protection for all ocean imports into Turkey
At Sealand – A Maersk Company we always look into serving your needs best. That’s why we are focusing on simplifying the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, and with that in mind we are launching a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of November 15th 2022 our new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect and is offered to all shipments imported into Turkey as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- Turkey import: USD 23 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to USD 200.
- It is applicable to all import shipments to Turkey and is a new product standard to be included in quotations, however not mandatory.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from November 15th 2022 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is November 15th 2022 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
For more information you can always visit www.sealandmaersk.com and learn more about our logistics solutions or your shipments. Feel free to contact our local Sealand - A Maersk Company representative for additional support.