New container protection for all ocean imports into El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras
At Sealand – A Maersk Company we always look into serving your needs best. That is why we are focusing on simplifying the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, and with that in mind we are launching a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of March 15th, 2023 our new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect and is offered to all shipments imported into El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
- El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras import: USD 35 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to USD 150.
- It is applicable to all import shipments to El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Honduras. It is a new product included in quotations as part of our standard offering.
- You can also upgrade to Container Protect Unlimited that provides unlimited coverage for container damage and cleaning costs, across all commodities. Learn more about the products and prices here.
- For non-Spot bookings the effective date is from March 15th, 2023 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings the effective date is March 15th, 2023 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
Container Protect Essential
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
For more information about the product, feel free to visit sealandmaersk.com or contact a local Sealand - A Maersk Company representative of your country for additional support on Container Protect.