Simpler shipping – digital solutions that make your life easier
Take the complexity out of shipping with our easy-to-use online shipping solutions.
Manage your shipments at your own convenience
With Sealand – a Maersk company, you can save time and step up your efficiency by managing your shipments on the move with our super-simple app.
- Always know where your shipments are and when they will arrive
- React quicker by receiving instant notifications on your shipment’s status
- Save time by checking schedules and requesting quotes while you’re on the move
- Keep your business partners informed with in-app messaging
Experience instant booking confirmation on SealandMaersk.com
To enhance a simpler digital booking experience, we are pleased to present to you our new booking solution. You can now have your Dry CY cargo booking request confirmed within seconds.
What does this mean to you?
To ensure a successful implementation of the new booking solution, the change will be carried out in phases throughout June and July. Depending on the export country, your Dry CY booking request may temporarily not be instantly confirmed.
Watch the introduction video here.
Optimise your supply chain with one click
Make your everyday more efficient with our digital services. From booking shipments to submitting documentation, you can now manage your cargo online.
What can you do quicker online with our digital services?
· Look up shipping routes
· Book a shipment
· Submit shipping instructions and other documentation
· Track your cargo
· Look up freight rates
· Sign up for notifications on transport plan changes
· View import related activities
· Make payments securely
Monitor your reefer container and know it’s state every minute
With our Remote Container Management (RCM) system, you can monitor the conditions inside your reefer container from the moment your goods are locked inside and till delivery at its final destination which gives you peace of mind when shipping with us.
Why using RCM:
· You can relax. We’ve got your cargo monitored.
· You would know your supply chain inside out.
· You can take advantage of market changes on the move.